Thursday, April 16, 2009

Getting ready

So surgery is on the 24th which is next friday, and tomarrow makes one week till D day. I have so much to do that i'm almost bogged down by it all. I need to get my house clean in specific my kitchen so that nothing goes "bad" by the time we get home. I've finally made my list of stuff we need to pack but i'm sure its far from completed. I need to do some shopping for me and alena, we both need socks n stuff. I'm waiting for a few things to come in the mail as well and i hope they get here on time for the surgery.

Alena's physical therapist said that her feet are turning in worse then before so we have to make sure we keep shoes on her 90% of the time so that her feet have hte support for her to walk properly and not mess up her legs or hips.

No comments:

Post a Comment